Sales Operations Manager
Summus is the leading virtual specialty care company transforming speed of access to specialty expertise for all people—simply, quickly, and affordably. We are looking for outstanding, authentic, and accountable candidates to apply for the Sales Operations Manager position and join our Sales Team.
Our proprietary marketplace model attracts leading specialists who support better insights and decision making across all health conditions. With a curated network of more than 5,100 renowned specialists from top academic medical centers, and more than 2.1 million members around the world we are the clinical front door to trusted, high-quality expertise. Summus supports employees and families in the moments that matter most across any health condition and at any point in their journey.
Using our simple, elegant, and powerful technology platform, we support: employers and benefits consultants, health plans, hospital systems, and primary care practices, among other medical groups, to deliver unparalleled access to the best of the best in medicine while restoring human connection in healthcare.
Summus is seeking a proven, experienced sales operations professional with sound go-to-market acumen who will partner with the Sales and Leadership team. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization by creating close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This individual will drive improvements in system adoption, planning, reporting, quota, sales process optimization, sales compensation design, and administration.
- Responsible for the effective measurement, support and optimization of sales team performance
- Provides strategic and tactical support to sales management and the senior management team on sales execution
- Oversees sales operations function to ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting, management, and dissemination of sales data
- Manage Salesforce hygiene and data accuracy, including the importing of leads, duplicate management and territory management
- Create, monitor and optimize lead assignment, routing and pipeline management workflows and automations that drive team effectiveness, ensuring equitable distribution and timely follow-up on the part of the sales team
- Define and manage reports and dashboards that effectively communicate sales performance, partnering closely with business intelligence to build reports and provide key opportunity analysis
- Support the management, implementation, and troubleshooting tech stack integrations
- Leads the measurement of sales initiatives to determine the effectiveness of sales KPIs/execution and sales-related Initiatives through thorough data analysis. Able to comfortably present the results and/or findings and make recommendations
- Works closely with key stakeholders to determine Key Performance Indicators; prepares appropriate dashboards and ensures they are delivered on a timely basis. Monitors department performance against KPIs; implements improvement strategies and updates dashboards as required
- Uses advanced analytical approaches to provide proactive insights to identify drivers of top and bottom performance and recommends opportunities for improvement
- Takes a proactive approach to understand the needs of the sales teams
- Performs deep-dives of the data using analytical tools and provides insights to the key stakeholders
- Interprets sales data to find key trends and issues for Sales Leadership that will aid in driving performance. Meets regularly with the Chief Sales Officer to provide updates and identify potential areas of opportunity