Shelf is revolutionizing Generative AI by offering organizations a secure way to incorporate large language models to scale their knowledge, boost employee performance, and improve customer satisfaction. Our technology assesses, identifies issues, prioritizes improvements, and monitors content on a continuous basis in order to turn an organization’s knowledge into an infrastructure for Generative AI enablement. Our clients include Fortune 100 leaders across industries and continents and we are in an exciting period of high growth.
Website Marketing Manager
Join Shelf in leading the way to better answers everywhere through Generative AI.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Website Marketing Manager to oversee the strategic development, maintenance, and optimization of our company's online presence. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in web management, optimizing the website for user experience and conversions, implementing effective SEO strategies, and leveraging analytics to drive data-driven decisions. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams and ensuring our website aligns with business goals.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Will:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive website strategy aligned with overall marketing objectives.
- Oversee a WordPress website rebranding project from a technical perspective.
- Manage the day-to-day website operations, ensuring smooth functionality, timely updates, and high performance.
- Collaborate with content manager, designer, and other stakeholders to create and update website and landing pages in consistency with company brand and messaging.
- Continuously analyze user behavior via heatmaps and other tools, and implement improvements to enhance the overall website experience.
- Partner with the marketing team to implement A/B testing strategies and other conversion rate optimization techniques to validate hypotheses and improve website performance.
- Develop and implement comprehensive technical SEO strategies to enhance organic search rankings, increase website visibility, and drive targeted traffic.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to integrate website elements seamlessly into broader marketing campaigns.
- Set up and maintain website tracking infrastructure via Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other tools to ensure accurate data collection, inform decision-making, and demonstrate the impact of web initiatives.
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor website performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and generate actionable reports.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role of marketing website management, marketing operations, or marketing systems management, preferably in a B2B environment.
- A high degree of experience with CMS platforms, specifically WordPress, and setting up various integrations.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated expertise in building and optimizing website architecture.
- Proficiency in Technical SEO, website speed optimization, and enhancing user experience. Specific expertise in areas like schema markup, mobile optimization, and staying updated on search engine algorithm changes.
- Proficient use of webmaster tools, including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and related software. Experience in advanced tracking setup, custom report creation, and utilizing advanced features is highly valued.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and CRM systems (Pardot, Salesforce, Zapier)
- Good understanding of website conversion optimization strategies and best practices. Familiarity with tools and methodologies for conversion rate optimization (CRO), such as A/B testing platforms or heat mapping tools.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a passion for staying ahead of industry trends and continuously improving web development and optimization strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and willingness to work on a global product with team members in different time zones
- Strong interest in working with new technology and software tools
What We Offer
- Company Stock Options
- Hardware: MacBook Pro
- Modern technical stack. Develop open-source software
- Working on B2B contract
- According to MarketWatch in November 2022, the global knowledge management market size was valued at US $405 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 18.12% during the forecast period, reaching US $1.1 Trillion by 2027
- Our Leadership Team has deep knowledge management and AI domain expertise and enterprise SaaS background to execute this plan
- We have raised over $60 million in funding and our investors include Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Connecticut Innovations, and others
- Our platform has been consistently rated #1 for overall usability by Gartner Digital Markets, and has received Easiest to Use, Easiest to Admin, and Highest Adoption awards from G2., and product of the year and innovation awards from leading publications, such as CIO Review.
- We have high velocity growth powered by the most innovative product in our category, 3X growth for 3 years in a row
- We now have over 100 employees in multiple U.S. states and European countries, and we have ambitious hiring goals over the next year