Strategy and Partnerships Intern
Are you excited about the prospect of working closely with the leadership team of a fast-moving startup? Do you have a passion for research and go-to-market initiatives? Are you able to synthesize a variety of insights to articulate the 'so-what' for a growing business?
What is the vision behind Flux?
To be successful, candidates should be able to commit at least 20 hours per week to this role. We are a 100% remote team based around the world; we value async communication and various video / documentation tools, but we do have a few weekly meetings you should hope to attend.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop a strong understanding of Flux’s product eco-systems, including identifying new potential customers and strategic partners
• Conduct comprehensive analysis of activities of other key players, partners, relevant AI products and emerging competitors
• Provide a weekly analysis of new customer/partner data
• Help with SEO analysis, web content reviews, and metrics gathering
• Work with a cross functional team including marketing, product management, and customer success, to gain support for the recommended strategy.
You might be a good fit if you have:
A curious mindset and passion for research; willingness to roll up sleeves, and a knack to establish relationships with colleagues from around the globe
Prior experience or internships in corporate strategy, business development, data analysis or market research is highly preferred
Able to generate hypotheses, independently collect and analyze complex data to ‘connect the dots’ with little supervision, and make strategic recommendations despite uncertainty and ambiguity
Strong understanding of common web tools for sharing documents, metrics (amplitude, Looker or similar), GSuite and social media platforms
Ability to create crisp, clear and concise communication - both written and verbal
Bonus points for any experience with hardware design, mechanical design, robotics, IOT or 3D printing projects